I have been making progress on my PT100 project with almost everything working but still have a small parasitic draw. I noticed both my left and right AUX Hydraulic relays were warm to the touch with everything off. Pin 86 on both the Aux Hyd relays have constant power, even with the key off. This causes them to be warm since they are energized constantly even though there's no voltage anywhere else to pass through unless key is on. According to the schematic, the other end of the wire splits and goes to the momentary switches and the low flow switch. I have no voltage when off at the low flow switch so that wire isn't going there like the schematic claims. I can't get to the connector for the right joystick to check the momentary switches without taking throttle apart, covers off etc so hoping to find better way and someone else knowing the correct wiring but it would make sense that they do tie together so when switch is on, the momentary switches are enabled. I am attaching the schematic I have (Note corrections from others that are posted for the alternator circuit which was wrong) and also just a copy/paste of parts of that same schematic to make tracking the AUX Hyd circuit easier to track. Note the Pin 86 at the relay is always hot but the "Low Flow" switch and Microswitch fuse is not. With the wire supposed to be going directly to the switch and getting voltage at the momentary switches from the microswitch fuse, I don't see how this is possible so the schematic must be wrong. Does anyone have a better schematic? Has anyone ever worked this circuit and know how it is actually supposed to be?
I forgot to attach the whole big schematic. Note this one has the corrected Alternator wiring and maybe a few other things I found wrong I have fixed from the old original that was going around before.
Bueller... Bueller.... Anyone?.... Bueller. Sound of crickets chirping.......
I had a parasitic draw a couple times on my pt100. 1 was a fried fuel pump relay and the other was a bad diode for the alternator. These ASV's are very finicky electrical wise. Thanks for posting the wiring schematic as it should help me with my current electrical issues.