Hello I have a Terex demag ac100/4 2010 with steering computer error. This message exists in SLC1 display: Error u114 Emergency stop And in SLC2: 201-047-00 087-006-00 Why this problem has arisen? I would be grateful if any one could send me steering computer fault code. thank you.
Hello Tom, in the new TEREX AC100 (05 axles) year 2013 the steering fault is T01. the lamp of the 2 second steerring pump is on even the engine is running, you must verify with electric wiring if the cable to the coil of the 2 emergency steering pump is good,also check the bibine of tle hydrauliq electrovane. this pump is controlled from A1114 Board when the engine is runnig, if the board don't have the signal of D+ From 24V generator, it thikn that the engine hav'ent start and don't relase the 2 steering pump,for that the flow meter switch that is in the hydrauliqe 2 steering is always closed and for that the lamp stay on. if you have electrical documents and picture i can help you. best regards bouzid mohammed (electrotechnical engineer) from Mostaganem-Algeria Best regards Mobile:0698040264
Thanks bouzid mohammed. D+ and emergency steering pump is right.
hi most all also i encounter this problem
Hello I have a 2017 terex demag Ac 100-4L crane and it has an emergency powerstering pump error code and it always has the red triangle on and a sound of the constant horn the # of the code that gives on the operator screen en 456 S4216 CB BROKEN CABLE FOR THE STERING EMERGENCY PUMP. Where I get this pump, is it stuck with the hydraulic motor pump. How can I do to solve this problem, since it says that the crane cannot be run with this failure