RM Terex has graders in their product line: http://www.rm-terex.com/en/catalog/avtogreyderi/ In earlier times they used HBM graders and since some years they use russian built graders. The TG-series has a very modern style with a round formed back and a round formed cabin.
Never new that T REX had graders in their line up, u r definitely addicted to graders, keep up the good work. Cheers
Yes, I'm very addicted to graders, the only heavy equipment machiens what I like, when I see grader, I'm always so happy, i like them so much Terex is only a brand name, but I like their white design, looks unique
Hi , if TEREX puts only the name ,what's mother name ?:beatsme
The orginal manurfacturer of the Terex Grader is the russian grader manufacturer Bryanskiy Arsenal
Funny how things change over time, originally Terex were only green scrapers and dozers, which were Euclid before that, only made in the US or Great Britain, and were part of General Motors originally. Progress they call it !!!.
This one is an older Terex Grader, type TS-14: http://blackwood-hodge.typepad.com/...tos/uncategorized/2008/06/27/terex_grader.jpg A unique thing, I don't know much about this type.
I wonder if that was specifically built by a third party for mining use? You sometimes see pictures like that in books.
yes the big one used for mining, a similar grader is the Giant Grader from Ray-Go.
I think that one may have been built by Blackwood Hodge here in the UK, looks like various scraper bits assembled in the wrong order. They had a massive workshop at their dealership in Northampton. That's a Detroit powering the front end. The picture was taken in the UK, for sure. Graderfan, you seem to keep busy digging out these gems. Do you work in construction? You seem like an encyclopaedia where graders are concerned.
No, i don't work in construction, but graders are my hobbys, I love those machines, are the only heavy equipment machines that i like I find them mostly interesting and i like the different jobs they can do
When I worked for Esson's, they had green Terex articulated rock trucks, and a Euclid tractor. I remember that Euclid had a single piston on the blade, and I see the new D7s are like that now. And someone mentioned Ray-go. North Shore has a Ray-go asphalt roller. I think it's a 1972. The paving crew won't part with it for doing private work, so they keep her going.
Not sure exactly what they made in the UK, rigid trucks up to about 100-ton, definitely the 82-40 dozer (our Royal Engineers Regiment used them), possibly the 82-30, TS14 scrapers, a small scraper (can't remember the number) designed to fit in a Hercules for our Royal Engineers, and some of the shovels. This grader would have been a one-off, which was one of the things Blackwood Hodge were good at.