Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TEREX HAVING ATTITUDE

Fob13 · 2023-08-30 09:56

Got a 2008 Terex with an international in it ran fine now won’t rev up just starts throttle not responding

Replies3
  1. #1Welder Dave2023-08-30 23:32

    No need to make a double post with the same question. There may be some info in the archives on here regarding your machine. There was for a machine that came from Strongco and also had another dealer name on it, Rocky Mointain Equipment maybe or Hammer. I remember seeing it at the dealer on 178st in Edmonton.

  2. #2Questionable wizard2023-09-16 22:05

    Sorry for the delay responding. I've been covered up lately. You say 2008 with an International. What is your machine serial number? It can't be a 2008 with an International unless one was transplanted. 2008 would have a 6.7L Cummins.

  3. #3Fob132023-10-21 15:08

    Ya I was wrong it’s a 2003