Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Terex hr 1.6

Clayton Wright · 2019-05-22 21:53

I’ve got a terex hr 1.6 4000# machine. Curious if anyone out there has ever used one an for a small machine if there any good. I’m not an operator just learning still. I work for a town so I run one a decent bit loading dirt an stuff. But bought this little machine hoping to get some info on it like we’re is a good place to get parts. Possibly what kinda hydraulic fittings it uses etc. thanks in advance for any help

Replies2
  1. #1ITW2019-05-24 07:00

    Hi and congratulation on an mini excavator. I got a few of them in my business from an Terex TC25 to an Kubota U10-3 and I have an kobelco SR17 in your size great machines for work in tight places. I only know about shops in Europe that is good on mini Terex parts so no help there. When you are looking for hydraulic fittings is it for attachment on the machine?

  2. #2Clayton Wright2019-05-24 07:31

    Yeah ever fitting on the machine. I’ve been to one Carquest and 2 Napa’s and a tractor supply an can’t find a fitting. If it will help I can post a picture of a fitting wen I get off work