Hi all, I have above mentioned excavator. Problem is that swing is slow and lacks power. Swing shares valve block with blade only. Pressure, swing block, blade block, tank. Now swing is supposed to be set at 200 BAR. Can't get it over 80-100 pushing against and object. But when I raise the blade, and make it go into it's limit of 210 BAR, my swing also gets it's 200 BAR when pushing against and object, ot it picks up speed in free rotation. To me, only thing may be either swing valve is leaking into a T port, when blade is nutral, or if blade is in it's limit, this then becomes A or B port. Blade restricts leak from swing valve when not in neutral position. Or pilot hydraulics are not pushing the spool all the way. Pilot pressure is at 25 BAR where it is supposed to be. What are your taughts? Thanks
I know this is an old post but there are no responses and I have the same issue. I also have a weak dipper stick that will go to full power if the aux circuit for the thumb is taken to its limit. It led me to believe that I had low pilot pressure on the left joy stick but tested at 25bar. I was wondering if you ever figured out the issue?