Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Terex Loaders – Hydraulic Fitting threads? BSPP?

customfab ยท 2015-12-13 12:11

Hoping someone could confirm what fitting types that Terex uses on their backhoes? I've got a 2006 760B that needs several hose replacements. I've been able to identify Gates hoses on a few of the connections but the thread types have been a bit difficult for me to identify. I'm assuming these are all OEM connections and haven't been converted or retro-fitted. Thanks.

Replies7
  1. #1mikebramel2015-12-13 12:25

    Take a picture. Euro DIN connectors look similar to BSPP but usually have a two angle seat and the cone depth on the nut is different

  2. #2customfab2015-12-13 16:42

    Here you go. I hope this is helpful. Not knowledge enough to be able to tell the difference visually. I took pic of two different fitting, just in case. 1/2" hose.

  3. #3Cmark2015-12-13 17:10

    Looks to me like JIC 37degree.

  4. #4mikebramel2015-12-13 20:03

    I agree

  5. #5John C.2015-12-14 01:07

    I think they are JIC also. BSPP tends to use inverted flare fittings.

  6. #6mitch5042015-12-14 01:24

    Yep

  7. #7hookedondiesel2015-12-14 07:18

    Yup, definitely JIC fittings. Very common fittings.