I was wondering if anyone here had any time in the seat with a Terex Mini. I have a guy who owes me $$ and said he would give me his mini or skid, I have plenty of skids so thinking of the mini. Thanks!!!
About four threads down is a thread on the Bobcat 442, which is actually a rebranded terex machine. See my comments on the brand there. Pete
What model Terex?
Hr 18 2005
Yep, we have one of those. Might be a 2004 model. Its strong and durable, the pump pressures seem to get out of wack often. We use it just about everyday. The one thing about it is the hydraulic fill is located above the engine on the firewall. Real pain to fill, not a bad machine as I said we use it constantly, so yeah, I would recommend it for the right price.