Where do all of you with yanmars get parts? Do you get them from yanmar dealers or are there other dealers that supply parts or are there any online sources?
Pretty much the dealer here, unless you want to consider used parts. I know of no aftermarket source for the machines. Just not popular enough.
I can supply final drive/travel motors for Yanmar excavators, other than that I usually refer people to Landmark Equipment in Portland, OR. What parts are you in need of?
Yanma B-50 I had a yanmar B-50 and I bought some of my parts from John Deere. I also purchased some from Ennis Equipment in ILL.
I just purchased a '91 or '92 B50 Yanmar and was able to get practically any part necessary at Dominion Parts www.depparts.com who are very helpful. They have the service manuals and direct access to the Yanmar NA warehouse in Atlanta. Turns out their filter prices are very competitive as well. Just of note, their sales operation is friendly because you really do need to call them and talk to them, gasp! Human interaction. Since I'm used to owning John Deere equipment and am aware of the Yanmar integrated supply chain in many Deere products I determined that the B 50 (1) model I have shares a lot of parts with the John Deere model 50 mini-X from the 90's.
Dominion eqipment is the best place for parts.They get my yanmar parts quicker and cheaper .than I get parts from john deere. Anybody want to buy john deere excavator
I also have a B50 from the same time period. I am looking for parts manual. Do you know where to locate one?