Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Terex MP 60

clansing1 ยท 2010-03-01 17:55

We have a Terex/Simon MP 60 Manlift which currently has a Wisconsin 4 Cylinder Gas Motor. The motor is a dog and needs an overhaul. I want to put a Deutz F4L912 4 Cylinder Diesel in its place. The parts manual list this motor. I was wondering were to get the parts to couple the hydraulic pump to this motor. The manual list the parts need, but no parts numbers. Thanks in advance.

Replies9
  1. #1barklee2010-03-07 13:25

    Parts are getting pretty scarce for these machines. Have you tried to find a parts machine? I have seen these sell (running) at auction for $1500-$2000. I would keep my eyes peeled on rbauction.com or ironplanet.com, you may be able to buy a whole machine for the parts

  2. #2clansing12010-03-07 17:08

    Part Machine I've been looking, but no success as of yet. Thanks for the info and post.

  3. #3barklee2010-03-07 19:59

    You might try Alexander Equipment in Borboniassas IL. 815-933-2122 ask for Todd, They used to have several parts machines

  4. #4clansing12010-03-08 10:55

    I spoke w/ Todd this morning. He is going to see if they have the parts I need. Greatly appreiciate the help.

  5. #5vdubbob2010-03-16 12:59

    i have a simon mpl 45 with a two cylinder deutz it will drive and operate all controlls at a i idle wonder if its enough power to run that size of machine

  6. #6deuztworld2010-04-07 11:44

    We can sell you a reman F4L912 and we carry all replacement parts Central Diesel & Supply, Inc. 1-800-941-2105

  7. #7kevinanchi2010-05-14 06:26

    you can also look in Google for more information and can make a precise choice

  8. #8CM19952010-05-14 10:39

    Welcome to the Forums Deuztworld. Please take a moment to read the Forum Rules regarding advertising. This post is your "freebie".

  9. #9Charlie M2010-10-28 22:12

    MP 60 with Isuzu for sale Hi, I have an MP 60 for sale in nj , has Isuzu diesel that runs great, are you interested at $3500 as is? needs radiator and controls work good from ground but spuratic at the platform. or make an offer for engine alone. Thanks Charlie 732-322-1306