I've been looking around for weeks now for a new machine and keep seeing terex's for what seems like cheap. If it was a machine with yellow paint it would be selling for double the price. Is there any particular reason why there a dramatic price difference? I'm starting to look at them quite seriously since a low hour machine is such a reasonable price. Marc
i have been looking at the cats and deere's and i keep seeing the terex for cheap as well, I know one guy that has one and i am going to go and try it out this week, He told me it has a cummins in it @ 80 hp. Does not seem to be many dealer's in northern ontario though.
not super familiar, but an excavator friend of mine runs a 970 (I think) and loves it....he runs that thing day and night and does all the maintenance himself...seems to be a good machine...
Where do you look for machines maple, i can't seem to find very many machines in canada and don't want to go across the border to get one.