I have a 2015 Terex PT110 forester with about 3 thousand hours on it. Once in operation for an hour or two, the hydronic system stops working. Cannot move the arms up or down, also unable to go forward or reverse the machine. Nothing happens when moving the joystick; no winding down of engine happening. After 15 to 20 minutes of the machine being off and me being stuck in it, I am able to turn it on and have it in working order for another 20 minutes or so until the same issues come up. Has anyone come across this issue? I have taken it in to be fixed, the mechanics are stumped. They have changed the main hydraulic valve underneath the cap. Any tips or help is appreciated. Thank you.
I know next to nothing about the PT110's, except that it really isn't a dozer. You're more likely to get a response you need- if you post in the right category. It actually falls under compact track loaders. I'll report your post and see if one of the moderators can get it moved to the right section.
Hey Ace let's keep one topic in one thread. Multiple threads on the same topic just clutters the board up. Post in this thread in Skid Steers - HeavyEquipmentForums Thanks