Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Terex PT30 8 pin mystery

TRex30 · 2024-08-09 11:46

I recently acquired a late model Terex PT30. I’m just getting acquainted with all the features and this 8 pin connector is a new one for me. I believe it’s listed in the parts diagram as “4010-096 Harness Aux.” I assume that this is wired up to the other aux buttons on my joystick, but I’m generally unfamiliar with this feature. Can anyone walk me through how to get this connected up and what type of attachments it is used for? Can I use this for secondary movement controls, like a tilt plate or a swinging backhoe? Thanks!

Replies4
  1. #1TRex302024-08-13 19:24

    can anyone give me the rundown on 8pin Aux attachments?

  2. #2f311fr12024-11-03 11:00

    Pay attention to your serial number. See attached. Check out Track Loader Parts on the webb. You can order parts on the west Coast from Vine and Branch

  3. #3SpencerMoyle2026-02-01 10:45

    Hey there. Did you ever figure this out? I am trying to troubleshoot mine and nothing about button function in manuals. I have an Erskine snowblower and and trying to get chute rotation and flap controls to work. From what I have found, right joystick left and right buttons engage intermittent directional auxillary hydraulic flow, top button is horn and bottom button does nothing. Left joystick buttons also do nothing. I did find one blown 5A fuse labeled "micro" which i have replaced.

  4. #4f311fr12026-02-01 18:09

    Call ASV in Grand Rapids MN. They will give you the pin out for the 8 pin plug.