Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Terex R/C model

td9clyde ยท 2012-04-23 19:02

here are some pics i hope they work these are the three i have built and I also have video's on you tube

Replies8
  1. #1Huntoon2012-04-23 23:24

    those are awesome. did you build them from a kit? I really dig the steel tracks.

  2. #2td9clyde2012-04-24 08:19

    no they are made from scrap metal and new metal all scratch built the tracks are # 50 half links and i bent and welded the pads and grousers

  3. #3D&GExcavating2012-04-25 13:32

    I've seen the videos of your Terex dozer. That thing is sweet!

  4. #4td9clyde2012-04-26 08:11

    Thanks 7 months to build and 1 year to finish lol

  5. #5JDOFMEMI2012-04-29 14:09

    Wow! Great looking Terex you have there.

  6. #6Greg2012-05-03 16:02

    great stuff, that is for sure

  7. #7td9clyde2012-05-04 06:47

    Thanks ,.......for the good words.......................................... Joe ,Dirtpusher one of these days we have to get these dozers together and push some dirt with his D9 and this euc.

  8. #8td9clyde2013-01-07 11:17

    well the dozer is what I was trying to sell