Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

terex S7 scraper parts

Randy88 ยท 2014-10-31 22:33

I'm looking for a transfer case idler gear and bearings for a terex S7 motor scraper, any ideas as to where to go look for them, my local dealer can't seem to find them new or used.

Replies9
  1. #1d9gdon2014-11-01 09:32

    These guys show to have parts for it: http://www.partsun-ltd.com/terex-euclid-parts.asp

  2. #2Randy882014-11-01 12:45

    Thanks I'll check with them the first of the week

  3. #3Spence2015-01-23 15:00

    I am also working on a S7 terex scraper. Need steering gear parts. Bearings, steering wheel and steering shaft

  4. #4Randy882015-01-23 19:11

    I found my parts at Midwest Industrial Sales in Illinois, I don't know if they have what you need, but they found me used parts for mine. I'll private message you the contract info when I figure out where I left it in the shop office.

  5. #5Shields12015-02-03 20:01

    I was reading back in past threads where you were asking about 613b open bowl scrapers. I have 3 613b open bowls and 1 615 open bowl. All have bowls made by Rome. Look exactly like 621b. They are very good machines. Load fast cycle well. Neck are not weak if you replace pins and bushing as need as with any scraper. We have ran these scrapers for 25 years. Street and subdivion pond work I will put them against any scraper. Michael

  6. #6Randy882015-02-03 21:01

    I've looked at several open bowl 613's, but they were all beyond repair and not worth fixing when I viewed them, open bowls of that size in any brand are hard to find at all used, let alone worth buying. Are there very many open bowls of that size in your area running anymore?

  7. #7Shields12015-02-03 22:13

    There were four others around here at on time. One was a 613b like mine not near as nice. The other guy had 3 613c with open bowls. The 613c were x government machines with very low hours when he purchased them. I looked at them before he bought them but I did not like them. The bowls on the 613c were narrower than the bowls on the 613bs. Probably for government specs. Problem was if you pushed with D6 size tractor the track pads were wider than cut so it would be very hard on rails. The open bowl for 613b is a Rome R56L the bowl for a 615 is a Rome R67L. Mine are all in very good condition and have moved a lot of dirt and will continue to do so. Surely you don't mean to tell me you can find a S7 Terex in better shape than a 613b. Man somebody must be very rough on there equipment. We probably take care of ours better than our kids. Michael

  8. #8Randy882015-02-04 00:21

    Shields1, welcome to the forum, Of all the open bowl 613's I've ever found anywhere totaled maybe three, two had blown engines, and the rest of the machine was far worse, I figured entire new drivelines before they were operational and those were in your part of the country, and one almost new one auctioned off in California for almost 30k, otherwise in over five years looking, that's the total I've found. Several dresser 412's with open bowls, but like you said, narrow for government specs, that and parts are hard to find in my area for them. I kind of stumbled across the terex I have on the east coast as well, not bad shape everything considered, other than old and needing some minor repairs. I like the size for smaller jobs, really handy for what we use it for, wished I have a few more but eventually I'll stumble across something affordable worth taking home. I've also found a few elevator versions of the 613's where the mechanical elevator was so shot they took them out and did a makeshift conversion for an open bowl, can't say I was impressed, seeing how the rest of the machine was taken care of about as well as the elevator system, but I guess some do whatever it takes to attempt to get the job done.

  9. #9Construct'O2015-02-05 17:51

    Randy there use to be an S7 close to me,but it has been a while since i have been by where it was, to tell you for sure it is still there.Let me know if you need info.