Two weeks ago I was spreading gravel in my PT 60, a one owner operated machine. At the end of the job, I got out and looked things over including the machine which had the right side track almost torn in two. It looked alot like $2000 going up in flames but I call the dealer all the same, FMI in Spokane, Wa. They went to bat for me with Terex, who admitted a problem with some PT 60 undercarraiges, fixed the problem, and replaced the track, - none of the "Boy we have not seen that before", or "you must have been doing something wrong" that you hear so much of. They got it handled, honnored the track warrantee, then went above and beyond and addressed and admitted to an ongoing issue. Well done Terex and FMI! Safe to say I know the color of my next machine.
Nice. That doesn't happen very often!
I have had great success with having ASV warranty items. The lady I spoke with dawn was helpful and did a great job. This was all before terex took over, but luckily I haven't needed any help.
I hope I have the same luck with my dealer! I bought a new PT-100G a couple of months ago and the dealer has been great so far-lets just see if it lasts. No problems yet. Glad to hear that Terex stands behind their products.