Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Terex TA300 frame leaking gear oil

Greasyfitting ยท 2024-10-29 09:39

Hey everyone , got a TA300 leaking gear oil inside the frame we found lines going from axle going inside the frame has anyone ever seen this before ?

Replies4
  1. #1Fabiandiaz2024-10-30 14:28

    Haha we Had that but honestly I don't remember what was it. Let me look in my records.

  2. #2Fabiandiaz2024-10-30 14:56

    What is the serial number of your I cant fin in my records, it happened a long time ago, it was fun because we had never seen a frame leaking, we are Terex Dealer

  3. #3Greasyfitting2024-10-30 20:30

    Serial Number: TTHA1189HM0111172 I noticed each rear axle has a hose that runs into the frame. I'm thinking it works as a breather and also if the truck rear rolls over it keeps the oil in the frame instead of dumping it on the ground . My thoughts

  4. #4O.Aburumman2024-11-08 09:39

    The problem is in the brake piston rings in one of the wheels , Your chassis number indicates that it is a wet break. If you need any parts or help on how to figure out which wheels are the problem I will guide you.