I have a Terex TC-75 that has a hydraulic engaging problem. I can start the machine and all the hydraulics will work fine. Then jar the machine and they kick out, then I have to shut off the engine and start all over. Sometimes it will have to be restarted several times to get the hydraulic controls to function again. I know that there is a valve somewhere in the system that lets oil go to the piolet system. I have checked the safety switch for continuity under the left armrest and it is working properly. Sometimes the computer in the console will beep and sometimes it won't. If I could find the valve that is supposed to turn on the piolet pressure I could get this thing inside out of the weather and start working on which solenoid valve is not being activated. If anyone has had the same experience and what fixed it I would appreciate the information very much.
Good day Maurice One way to locate the valve is to follow the hose out from the pilot pump often this valve will be in a bank most machine are equipped with an accumulator this will be very close to the valve, not so much information on the Terex machine if you are still in trouble please post some photo's and I will try to help out some more. Kind regards Uffex
I have made some research it appears that Terex - Schaeff - Yanmar has some connection I have posted a couple of illustrations the lower of the two valves is the one you are looking for if it is the same on your machine. You can always jump feed the valve to check it out. Kind regards Uffex
Good day Maurice Better information relating to your actual machine.please see item 24 which has the valve you are looking for. KR Uffex
Hello Everyone, I realize this is an older post however i am having a similar problem with a 2016 TC75 with only 314 hours on it. It is used on the farm I live on out here in Hawaii. The problem seemed to start with low power at the dipper ram, this could be mitigated by actuating other controls while engaging the dipper ram simultaneously. Just yesterday the farm owners son came to inform me that the tracks are low on power and the arm barely moves. When I went to investigate I found that the bucket barely moved, the arm is pretty much inoperative in all other functions and the tracks will not turn. The blade, turret , and boom side to side function are operable and seem to have normal power. The machine was serviced may 10 hours ago and the hydraulic fluid is very clean. I recently purchased a set of gauges to work on the thing but lack the experience of where to start on it to diagnose. The drop down arm on the left side has a safety switch that switch is in fact good. (tested it yesterday) Any information that one could provide would be appreciated. And its ok to talk to me like a five year old so that I have a clear understanding. I cant find a single leak on this thing or I would suspect that it has air in the system. Thanks-Joe
Good day Joe Please see attached - checking Delta p may be a bit tricky to a newbe but you should be able to check out the other points. Kind regards Uffex
I have similar issues tc75 No gauges, beeping and no hydraulic functions, but starts right up. Is the computer in the dashboard with the gauges? Thanks
I had similar problems. Pulled computer=dash found 3 fuses on back side 3 Amp was blown.
I have the same issues with a bobcat 442 supposedly the same machine. Does anyone have the fix?