Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TEREX TL100 – LOSS OF AUX. HYDRAULICS

TEX32 ยท 2024-11-26 14:51

Hey guys.... As the header says. Our Terex TL100 loader has lost its aux hyd function. The control switch in dash is a momentary switch that turns on or off the circuit. ( Momentary tap one way, aux function ON. Momentary tap other direction, aux function OFF ) Switch swapped out with FLOAT switch ( to verify good or bad switch ) Still no aux oil flow ( from tilt cylinder to aux hoses ) All fuses good. Do any of you happen to have a wiring diagram for this unit? Tex

Replies4
  1. #1jusuplus2025-02-27 14:27

    Hi, Did you solve this ?

  2. #2TEX322025-02-27 15:45

    Well yes. Sort of... I ended up hardwiring into the auxiliary control valves and running a new switch. Temporary until I can get her in, to repair properly. I found it was faulty trigger buttons in the joystick.

  3. #3jusuplus2025-02-28 01:20

    i have bobcat al440 and i have a similiar problem. Cannot turn aux hydraulics on and nothing happens on joystick buttons

  4. #4TEX322025-04-02 08:03

    Were you able to figure out your aux hydraulic issue?