I've been looking at getting a TS14B for a project I have. I can't find an accurate empty weight for one. Anyone know what the empty weight is for one?
Found one for sale that says no load weight of 19,100 lbs. Does that sound right? I thought they weighed a little more than that. Here's the link. http://www.purplewave.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?151230/J8753/73
I show 57,600 lb. base operating weight. Here's the link to the original brochure. http://www.korpan.com/images/File/terex_TS14B_scraper_Brochure.pdf
I wonder if that plate in your photo relates to the tractor end only..? The model number B14UOT on the upper left of the plate refers to the tractor model, so it's not the exact same tractor as the data sheet posted by Don which is a B20UOT model.
I had found that weight also. It has to be 57,600.
JustinG, I'm planning on going and looking at those scrapers within the next week or so. Let me know if there is anything specific you would like to know about them and I can hopefully help you out.
58000lbs
I had some Terex kit. Were about same weight as D8H dozers 25 to 30 ton ish