Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Test

Jeff D. ยท 2007-01-30 23:58

Test Hey it worked Countryboy, thanks!

Replies8
  1. #1Countryboy2007-01-31 00:10

    :bouncegri No problem. :thumbsup

  2. #2Squizzy246B2007-01-31 05:10

    Hey, there is no ROPS on that thing:nono :ban :wink2

  3. #3Electra_Glide2007-01-31 07:59

    In general I think "smilies" are another bane of the internet, right up there with spam, and pop-up adds, but I kinda like this one. However, since it's Jeff, shouldn't that little guy be in a Hough? Joe

  4. #4Squizzy246B2007-01-31 08:24

    Here in West Aus it was the first day back at school today, lady on the radio was telling how her little boy was in tears cause somebody at school stole his new lunch box on his first day....I'm thinking "those truck drivers will stop at nothing for a free lunch":wink2 :bouncegri Joe, I used to think the same thing until I learned to leave my serious hat at work:spaz . I think the smilies help convey the context.....even on HEF (dare I say it ) something can/could be taken the wrong way. I hope the smilies indicate when I'm clowning around taking advantage of Jeff's good nature and when I'm But maybe thats a blight on the English language...shouldn't we be able to express ourselves properly without using little pictures??:Banghead ....how would it be if they were :ban . I digress...sorry if I offended Well I'm off to ZZzzzzzzz

  5. #5Orchard Ex2007-01-31 17:37

    And the bananna should be a grade stake!

  6. #6Electra_Glide2007-02-07 17:00

    Hey Squizzy, You must be in heaven...we have a bunch of new ones: :avid :falldownlaugh ointlaugh :deadhorse :stirthepot :jawdrop :duh Looks like the moderators have been busy... Unfortunately, you're still limited to 10 of them in a single post...:crying Joe

  7. #7Countryboy2007-02-07 18:11

    :shf This one is AWESOME. fftopic And they put this one here just for Squizzy. :yup

  8. #8Squizzy246B2007-02-17 06:42

    I resemble that! and here I was just raising a glaring safety issue:beatsme