Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

test posting pictures

Grader4me ยท 2007-02-01 05:42

When I down sized this picture it went blurry on me...any suggestions. This is a picture of a fire we had a while back here in the community

Replies7
  1. #1Orchard Ex2007-02-01 13:11

    Some programs let you trade off resolution quality for smaller file size when downsizing a .jpg. Usually a slider type control that has Higher resolution on one end and Lower file size on the other. That's my best guess. Either that or your computer was shaking while it downsized the pic:bouncegri

  2. #2Grader4me2007-02-01 16:50

    Another test I think I got it now. Sorry the pics are not of equipment. Just trying to get the hang of this... On edit..this is my crazy cat

  3. #3murray832007-02-01 17:29

    thats one evil cat lol,the look in its eyes Is that the school house in Minto?,seems Minto is having it tough these days with alot of negative things.

  4. #4Grader4me2007-02-01 17:39

    lol caught him on a bad day I guess. One of the most friendly cats that I've ever had. The picture is of the old school house here in town. Yeah, that is a bad deal in Minto. I don't think the town will ever be the same again.

  5. #5Squizzy246B2007-02-17 06:45

    I really think this stuff should be limited to equipment...please try and stay relavent to the forum...pictures of Crab Bait should be over at the fishermans forum

  6. #6Grader4me2007-02-17 18:33

    Awww...How could you say that about my nice cat:badidea...First cat that I ever had that wasn't a fur ball from hell.

  7. #7Mike J2007-02-18 01:34

    Everything on the web is set up to be 72dpi so if you resize a pic just set the resolution to 72dpi and it should come out good. If you are going to print it on paper set it to 300dpi.