Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Test drive today

wingnut ยท 2009-05-08 00:20

A friend asked me to get it running and take it for a drive before he would buy it , I could not even get him to drive it, but that was fine with me ! That gave me more seat time :woohoo

Replies7
  1. #1ACcrazy2009-05-21 09:04

    Sweet! Any action pics?

  2. #2bigblueox2009-05-21 14:58

    i want it!

  3. #3wingnut2009-05-23 04:39

    Hi ACcrazy , No sir, I didnt I left the camera in the truck and didnt think about it . Hi bigblueox , I would love to have had too . What I thought was so cool about it is that it had a shaft sticking up out of the hood that a hand crank can start the pony motor if the battery ever ran down . I think that the owner said it was a early 1950s model D-7 .

  4. #4bear2009-05-23 04:42

    Nice looking dozer there. I especially like the winch setup on the back. Grousers look a little short on it, but that may be the pics.

  5. #5Dozerboy2009-05-24 19:02

    Nice looking dozer what is he using it for a ranch dozer?

  6. #6wingnut2009-05-29 03:56

    Hi Bear & Dozerboy , Sorry for such a long delay on getting back to your replys . The grousers were worn pretty bad and it seemed that the tracks were to tight on it . But Im not a expert :beatsme. It was a ranch dozer to the best of my knowledge , and the winch set up is awesome . That cats winch got me out of a pond a few years ago when I stuck my TD-9 at a neighbors place when I was trying to do a clean out :Banghead. I am glad it was around . I am gonna get the winch put back on my TD-9 before I take on another pond job like that LOL . Wingnut

  7. #7Tenspot2009-05-29 08:46

    She looks anxious to get to work:drinkup