Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Th460B

southernman13 ยท 2015-11-24 09:08

Got an 06 TH460B. Sometimes it won't come out of crab mode. The lights on dash for 2Wd and 4w steer don't light up and then all of a sudden it will work. Any ideas. Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1CM19952015-11-24 09:48

    Southernman I bought a TH460B new in '04 and had constant issues with the instrument cluster. The dealer replaced it under warranty 2 or 3 times. IIRC it's a one piece cluster of gauges, one goes bad you have to change the unit out. That may or may not be your problem. I traded it in on an excavator with a generous trade in value..

  2. #2southernman132015-11-24 12:55

    Thanks but that's not my issue here I don't believe. My steering mode indicator lights work when it switches modes. Problem is it isn't always wanting to switch between the modes. I don't know if the switch is bad or it has a bad proximity switch or what