We have a Cat TH560B with a hydraulic issue. All the functions work fine (boom lift, outriggers, quick attach tilt) the issue I’m having if when I tilt the forks forward it works awesome but the fork retracting is very slow. It works normal about 50 percent of the time. If I bump the joystick to run another hydraulic function the forks will pick up and work at normal speed. I have had caterpillar come and re calibrate the joystick, checked the roller button on the joystick for the function. Can not find the issue. car mechanic leaning towards the valve block on the front of the tilt ram. This machine has not had the expensive update done to the back valve blocks,
anyone?
Not many of those machines around that many of use would have experience with I'm afraid. If you had a hydraulic schematic someone might have a go at figuring it out. Maybe a serial number or year of manufacture might help.
Do the hoses for the tilt have quick disconnects? I’ve seen them fail where one direction will flow then the other direction it’ll start to close the disconnect slowing the flow down or even stopping it.
it has quick attach for the fork side tilt i believe,