Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for Specs for a Yale GLP050 Forklift

Blueacre ยท 2020-12-22 18:22

Bought a used forklift for use on my farm today. Its a Yale Propane lift truck Model GPL050 - full info on nameplate is GLP050RENUAF089. Looking for specs on this machine - first thing I need for sure is the weight of the machine so I can arrange for a trucking company to transport it to my property. Also want to find a service manual for it sometime in the near future. Appreciate any other info you can provide on this model Yale forklift.

Replies3
  1. #1Diesel Dogg2020-12-26 06:06

    The machine weight is approximately 1.5 times it's lift capacity. We ha e some older glp050's and they are around 7500#. Service manuals for Yale are pretty scarce, print copies from the dealer are stupid expensive and I've yet to find any on the internet.

  2. #2tool_king2021-01-02 00:56

    What's your email ? I have some manuals I send you on it .

  3. #3Blueacre2021-01-02 19:44

    Found the info on the VIN plate - 9100# - a lot heavier than I thought it would be.