Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Thanks Dozer-boy

tuney443 ยท 2006-03-19 10:05

Just wanted to say a big thanks to John,AKA Dozer-boy for the invite over.We "met" at the Diesel Place.Never knew this site existed.Now my girlfriend is going to have another reason to curtail my computer time:thumbsup ---Where is the Muahaha icon here?

Replies5
  1. #1Steve Frazier2006-03-19 10:54

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums neighbor!!:drinkup What town are you in?

  2. #2farmerted442006-03-19 11:18

    yeah i could understand the old lady gettin mad if i was on porn sites all night long.:laugh but geez.......i refer to my time on the web as research,especially this site. welcome glad to have you.

  3. #3BRL2006-03-19 17:46

    You mean this ISN"T the porn that I'd heard the internet is full of?? Cool, now I'm not in trouble after all Welcome aboard tuney443!

  4. #4digger242j2006-03-19 19:04

    No, but we like the "dirt"y pictures...

  5. #5Dozerboy2006-03-20 19:29

    Your welcome Mine is the same way. Up until ~3 years ago I didn't even know anything about the web or computers and she would give me a hard time about it. Now she is mad that I spend so much time on it.