Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Thanks to forum

JDCrow · 2023-05-06 20:47

So been having a fuel issue with the EX. Posted a few times. I had a clean banjo screen at the separator, and new fuel filter. Nothing wouldn’t fire up. So started digging on here. Took some time, but got the other banjo screen out under the pump, it was clean. Fuel line is new. Did more digging here and an older 2019 thread mentioned the fuel separator might be bad. I had dumped it several times thinking I had bad fuel. Now the primer always took forever to get pressure, like the 2019 OP thread, so I followed his advice and took the inlet of the separator and ran it straight to the bottom of the pump. The primer was hard after 1 push and the machine fired up after 10 seconds or so. Many thanks to everyone here for your time to help. Now I cleaned my stepper motor connections to make sure it was working well I jumps right to idle all time while operating. Maybe time for a manual throttle

Replies0

No replies yet.