YouTube - Frutiger SR2000 ScraperDozer Stockpiling Topsoil
Suhweeet!
Cool.
Sounds like electric drive.
Nice. Thats something different. It sounds alot like an remote control toy dozer!:tong
that should make berco happy..
I'm pretty sure it is hydrostatic
Chalk up another victim for them lol
more info-
Iknow a little about them, on a German site Polytrac.de used to have featured machines and an Archive. Years ago he and I traded some machinery pics and brochures. He mailed me a setof brocures from them. The engine is big Inline six Nissan and the transmissionis a typeof powershift. They cankock down and light grade, dump whileback dragging the blad for spreading and back rip. They also showed them dredging gravel from a river with a snorkel kit. They were first made in Germany by Menck and later by Nisha in Japan and Frutiger in Austria I belive. I got a vhsof them one time but it wouldnt play. Wetried to get our Greymarket dealer tofinda pair in Japan We want one for the short hauls inthe landfillin the winter when a scraper cant work on the sand. That way we wouldnt worry about working away from the stock piles. They are used on alot of different jobs there in both countries, you can even get a super wide pad one. The newest model is called the Tiger and its around 25 cubic yards heaped.
For a small specialized operation (similar to the spyder hoes) that thing would be the bees knees. Would be simple to hook GPS up, it can doze, haul dirt, even has side wing attachments. Heck I'm sure you could put a chipper on the front and have it chip into the bowl if you wanted!