Hello all, has anyone heard of this guy? http://www.hydraulicsupermarket.com...7d630b7fbc830f085c65b1cd265d6521b74e6a45e577f The system looks like it would be a good way to sharpen hydraulic skils...if it's for real. thanks.
Personal opinion? First off those professionally written sales letters creep me out a bit. That's because, dollars to doughnuts, the upsells to the course will kill you financially. And that's what they're all about. Think fish>mouth>hook...
He used to have a free internet news letter that I subscribed to. It was very informative and interesting reading. Unfortunately, he went off line with this a while back and the occasional email I receive now is just a sales pitch. I have no doubt that he knows his stuff. Whether it is worth the price of admission I cannot answer. Please let us know what you think if you take the plunge. BB
There's to much free information out there....here's a start http://www.hnsa.org/doc/pdf/fluidpower.pdf http://www.derijcke.com/dl/manual.pdf
holy.... tom vu anyone?
if something sounds too good to be true, best to walk away,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
well, you guys are echoing the feelings I had on this matter... that's why I haven't spent any money on this guy yet. I have to admit, the email newsletter is interesting some times...I figure every bit of info helps. I'll have to check out rddyo's links too. thanks for the input everyone.