Well as this saga continues with 711.02 qnd 712.02 codes 2699.13 and 2213.09 no canbus right joystick. At 15 thousand for a replacement john deere sucks . A yone aver fix one of these ?
The kitty is giving it the evil eyes.
I can't help you with your question, but I went around in circles with a 310SJ TMC several years ago and they are way over engineered and extremely expensive to fix. This one hit an underground power wire and fried who knows what all. Both joysticks showed bad and that was just the beginning, at that time they were around $7500.00 each. If I remember correctly, you could buy just the circuit board back then. The owner was from north of the border in B.C. and didn't really understand things, it WAS a very nice machine until then but it would have been cheaper to part it out and buy a normal backhoe.
This Machine is from Bc as well its ran fine for 6 years now. Im not sold its the joystick with all the testing ive done im going to try and hook the left joystick to the right side and see if it drops out .
It doesn't look too different from a Bobcat joystick. I tried to troubleshoot my bobcat, but you eventually get to that potted PC board and you can't really service them. You might try isocell. They rebuilt my bobcat joystick for about half the cost of new. If it has a canbus network like you say, swapping from left to right probably won't tell you anything. I tried that on my bobcat, and the joystick is smart enough to keep doing the same thing even in the switched position.
It doesn't work to switch them, they are programmed to which ever side they are installed.
Conversion back to wobble sticks is that a option?
Anything is possible but not necessarily financially feasible. If you could find a 310SJ non TMC for parts, it might be worth looking at swapping everything over but I think it would be cheaper to sell this machine for parts and buy a comparable machine that is not a TMC.
Some fill me in what is tmc meaning? And people complaint that joystick bases for cats at 3000 ish
Total Machine Control.Deere not sure idea Garbage Cat seat has joystick built in forward loader spin around hoe
I'm ada new special with electric crap. I like to pop seat turn to get up I'll take a milk crate
Well the final repair was to Replace the right joystick base at close to 5000 cdn .