Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1973 580B – Shuttle – She Just went down hill. – Sluggish and wont move.

DavePat ยท 2026-05-06 00:13

So My Baby 73' just is getting sluggish and then wont move even when reved up. If I put her in Neutral for a minuet, I can get another 50' forward. Oil looks clean... I remember posters talking about pick ups. or a pickup tube. something like that. How do I get to that? Thank you.

Replies2
  1. #1DavePat2026-05-06 00:20

    Sorry I dont know how to edit the title.....by saying she went down hill...... I just me this was happening slowly... worse and worse. And now i need to getter fix up. sorry for any confusion.

  2. #2stinky642026-05-06 09:59

    Check out youtube GRT Ranch Adventures channel he rebuilt a B, pretty in-depth fixes, including your hydraulic issue if I'm not mistaken, been a while. You can also search these threads using search function, been covered many times.