Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

the manufacturer of case excavators

yzman14 ยท 2012-12-31 21:30

I would like know who makes case excavators.

Replies9
  1. #1Goose2012-12-31 22:39

    Current production minis are made by Kobelco, Large machine are made by Sumitomo. If you are checking on older machines I will need the model of the machine.

  2. #2yzman142012-12-31 23:01

    the machine is a 2003 cx210 with the Isuzu engine.

  3. #3245dlc2013-01-01 00:30

    That would be made by Sumitomo.

  4. #4roadbuilder62013-01-01 12:34

    Its made by sumitomo, a 7.5 ton and up case is the same as a sumitomo and a link belt

  5. #5yzman142013-01-01 12:50

    is sumitomo a quality machine or are they junk?

  6. #6Huntoon2013-01-01 16:02

    Sumitomo is not junk.

  7. #7245dlc2013-01-01 18:16

    Plus +1 for that I like them a lot better than Cat excavators.

  8. #8xcmark2013-01-02 08:47

    My buddie owns a 2006 CX 130 since new , he has said to me many times its every bit as good as a new cat (his has VERY low hours) at his day job they have a Yanmar mini , cat 330 , cat IT backhoe , cat d5 .....so I would have to say they are high quality smooth operating strong machines.

  9. #9kevin37b2013-01-04 13:08

    Excellent machines .