Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

The “Official” Con-Expo 2008 Truck Thread

9420pullpan ยท 2008-03-16 17:37

I have a fair amount of On-Road truck pics and i thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread.

Replies15
  1. #19420pullpan2008-03-16 17:39
  2. #29420pullpan2008-03-16 17:41

    The New MACK TITAN

  3. #39420pullpan2008-03-16 17:44
  4. #49420pullpan2008-03-16 17:46
  5. #59420pullpan2008-03-16 17:58
  6. #6bushcat2008-03-16 18:18

    Great PIcs you got there. I would imagine there are alot of heavy haulers sitting around there waiting to haul the equipment back to the dealers or the new owners after the show.

  7. #7Steve Frazier2008-03-16 22:38

    Thanks a bunch 9420pullpan!! Nice shots!

  8. #8[-Agent-]2008-03-16 23:32

    That red mack titan looks awesome!

  9. #9Colin Doy2008-03-17 18:22

    Great pics 9420 Pullpan That Titan would have made the show for me if I could have gone.

  10. #10BIGBEN20042008-03-17 20:29

    I can't believe the last picture of that mack pulling that trailer with such a long distance between them. That thing would be a pain to drive.

  11. #11Eric2008-03-17 23:32

    Those are great, wish I could have been there!

  12. #12jimmyjack2008-03-18 21:39

    great pics, i can't believe that would be all the pics you would have taken:cool2

  13. #13WideLoad Co.2008-03-19 12:00

    Nice Pics Pretty good looking truck. We were exhibiting in no mans land in the Green Pavilion. Here's what we were selling. www.wdld2.com/trucking.html .

  14. #14Countryboy2008-03-19 21:00

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums WideLoad Co.! :drinkup

  15. #159420pullpan2008-03-20 19:44

    im glad you like all the pics. once i get my laptop back i will put all of my pics up on webshots