Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

the “Official” Ritchie Brothers Gallery

Burnout ยท 2008-03-23 19:38

Well since we are making threads OFFICIAL now... I have decided this shall be the place for Ritchie Brothers photo's. I will start with my photo's from today that are from the March auction here in Edmonton... and I will follow em up with the ones from the Vegas auction from when I was down at Con-Expo. First off some Cat equipment... and my buddy Dan... we found these MASS Excavators. Seriously you could move some serious material with these bad boys.... step aside PC1250.... the real Komatsu's are coming.

Replies33
  1. #1Burnout2008-03-23 19:40

    Ok... Scrapers. People here seem to love land scrapers, they don't really float my boat, but I managed to get some pics of a 627 and some old Terex machines.

  2. #2Burnout2008-03-23 19:43

    Ok... how about some hmmmmm....... John Deere stuff now.

  3. #3Burnout2008-03-23 19:47

    Ok now were into Dozers in general.... who likes Komatsu?... Caterpillar?... John Deere I have them alllllllllll.

  4. #4Burnout2008-03-23 19:50

    More dozers......

  5. #5CM19952008-03-23 19:58

    Great pics! I always enjoy carousing around auctions. Nothing like a Dupont overhaul.LOL

  6. #6roadrunner2008-03-23 20:38

    Thanks for the nice pics Burnout! Keep them coming!

  7. #7Burnout2008-03-23 20:55

    Well the DuPont Overhaul was evident today. I jumped on a 450C LC Deere Excavator today, was a nice lookin machine, hourmeter only read 4000hrs and everything looks nice on it. I fired it up and WOW...after about 2 minutes of solid cranking the engine stumbled and stuttered to life. And then the smoke came... blue, black, grey, white this machine had it all. Most of it was blue smoke but it sat there and farted and stumbled for a couple minutes, and I couldn't figure out why so much smoke was coming out from the side doors and the vents in the hood. I jumped back there and looked around... holy heck I tell ya, the exhaust had so many holes in it, including a few cylinders that had smoke coming out between them and the block. I have never seen such a new excavator be in such disrepair as far as the engine went. After about 5 minutes idling it started to clear up, so I throttled her up and she sounded horrible, and the hydraulics are just as bad, jittery and shaky. Needless to say, I shut er down and moved on to a Hitachi EX550LC, same owner and same pile of crap as the Deere.

  8. #8bigblueox2008-03-24 00:07

    thats alot of iron! i like that mitsu looks cool. bet it will float good!

  9. #9itsgottobegreen2008-03-24 01:08

    There looks like there are at least 3 ex us forestry fire dozers. They have forestry cabs and manual angle blades.

  10. #10alco2008-03-24 01:56

    Those are all just standard dozers for work around here. I don't think any of them are ex-US forestry fire dozers. Brian

  11. #11Burnout2008-03-24 20:23

    There were probably 20 or more D7-8's with the forestry package and the manual angle dozers on em. As for a lot of iron... there were almost 100 Bulldozers, 100 Excavators, 40 Wheel Loaders, 10 Scrapers, 4 Track Loaders, 12 Backhoes and probably 200 Trucks.

  12. #12bobcat ron2008-03-24 20:54

    Those are suck cute little diggers there, ya should have picked up the little one!

  13. #13T_S_S2008-03-25 23:00

    I wish i had a picture of the yard(s) from the last orlando auction , lots of equipment. Probably about 50 d6n lgps alone . Big auction but the prices were not anything fantastic.

  14. #14AtlasRob2008-03-26 11:44

    prices Depends if your buying or selling :cool2

  15. #15thejdman042008-03-27 14:12

    nice pics

  16. #16Burnout2008-03-27 15:35

    Ok.... I got some free time here. More pics from E-Dot...

  17. #17Burnout2008-03-27 15:38

    Yep.... more

  18. #18Burnout2008-03-27 15:40

    ok.... Vegas pics now....

  19. #19Burnout2008-03-27 15:42

    More... More... More

  20. #20Burnout2008-03-27 15:45

    Don't worry.... I'm not gonna run out for awhile.

  21. #21Burnout2008-03-27 15:47

    It's like the song that never ends...well except that it will end.

  22. #22Burnout2008-03-27 15:49

    It just goes on and on my friends...

  23. #23Deere96702008-03-27 18:00

    Very nice pics Burnout!!! What size tires are those on the Rubicon? Lift? Love the sticker too!!

  24. #24Burnout2008-03-27 19:14

    The Rubicon is stock....and the tires are Dayton Timberline MT's in the 32" flavour. The reason I included it is because today.....it went to the 4x4 shop to get its lift and new tires installed. Today the Rubicon grows up.:drinkup

  25. #25bobcat ron2008-03-27 20:43

    HEF Picture slut winner of 2007/2008.

  26. #26Burnout2008-03-27 23:01

    Dude..... you have no idea how many more I have. I plan to make a run for supremecy of pic slutdom with pullpan. It will be the showdown of the year.

  27. #27Cat637g2008-03-27 23:18

    Nice pictures! Did they have any pushcats for sale in Vegas?

  28. #28bobcat ron2008-03-27 23:33

    I'm really liking that pic of the hammer mounted on the stick of that TLB, that's seriously innovative.

  29. #29637slayer2008-03-28 00:36

    thanx for sharing the pics:drinkup

  30. #30Burnout2008-03-28 01:40

    Nope, infact I have never actually seen a pushcat in real life. When we push our 27/57's around we just use the 9N with whatever blade happens to be on it. And one time my 973.... but thats just because I wanted to be able to make fun of the scraper operator since he was stuck.

  31. #31Renfroe Grading2008-03-31 23:06

    I have a d9h pusher for sale on my site. www.renfroeminingandgrading.com

  32. #32SouthOnBeach2008-03-31 23:29

    I was at that one. what an amazing sight. i think dad got a few pics. We were looking at boom man lifts, went up in a few of them to around 45 feet. i wish i had taken a few pics from up there. what a view of equipment.

  33. #33Burnout2008-04-01 04:31

    I have done that at the Toronto site... went up as high as I could on a really cold day to snap some pics of the auction site.... and then a guy in an orange set of coveralls came over and told me to come down from there.