Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

The Pump Guy!

volcanoman · 2022-01-01 15:26

Just wanted to share my great experience with thepumpguy from the forum. Sent him the injection pump from my Case 580C and he worked his magic on it! Kept me posted every step of the way, returned it in beautiful condition and my little ‘ho runs like new again! I know he already has a sterling reputation on this forum, but I wanted to share another good experience and thank Mike publicly for the excellent work!!

Replies5
  1. #1thepumpguysc2022-01-02 11:19

    This is a nice surprise.!!! Thank you very much..

  2. #2joe--h2022-01-03 12:58

    I'll second that, mine came back like new. Thanks Mike! Joe H

  3. #3keith geislinger2023-08-06 10:55

    Great guy and he knows what he's doing

  4. #4Legdoc2023-08-06 19:26

    I'm glad to hear you are happy with your little 'ho!

  5. #5Vetech632023-08-06 19:39

    Huh? I heard that guy was a prick