Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

the “slope nose”

Muffler Bearing ยท 2009-04-23 23:31

Hey ATCO, when you asked what model I had, it dawned on me I really wasn't sure. To me they were mixers, bulk pneumatics or end dumps. So I had to look to see that the Mixers are W900's and most of the others are different years of T800's and just about all of them have a slope. Now I know.

Replies3
  1. #1Muffler Bearing2009-04-23 23:34

    some trucks

  2. #2Preppypyro2009-04-24 11:20

    Good looking trucks! I drove lots of different kenworths (last company I worked for had various years and models) and I always did like them. I would love to find a good kenworth daycab and upgrade from my western star (although the star isnt bad!)

  3. #3willie592009-04-24 21:11

    There you go. Those all look like T800's, the W900 has a larger grille. And the KW T600 was the model that a lot of drivers called the "anteater nose". Cool pics.