Looks like the tired old W11 I used for years has finally bit the dust. Was spreading some dirt with it, and she was slipping pretty hard in reverse. Maybe something stupid like low on oil, I havent messed with it. But even if I get it running again, it's a super wore out machine. Started looking into CTL's, determined new is probably the way to go, super hard to find a decent clean low hour machine, and when you do they want the same as a new one. I've looked at the Kubota's SLV95, Deere 333G, Cat 299 and a Bobcat T870. I'm mostly interested in the Bobcat, I like the weight capacity and lift height. Anyone have any complaints with this machine? Opinions on a possible better one?
Take a look at the CASE 450B. I have bought one a month ago. We have been really happy with it. The new cab is pretty outstanding, its got incredible breakout force.
Same as KSSS. We have a TV450A and it is an incredible machine. The only thing I can imagine being better is the B model.
These B series machines are rubbing off here. A contractor I do a lot of work with who has been a CAT guy, traded his 262D off on an SV280B and bought a TV370B track machine this month after running my 450B for a while. His guys who liked the performance of my A machines, were never impressed with the interior compared to the CAT. CASE did a good job of addressing those issues with the B. A couple things that I would have liked improved were not in the new series, but overall pretty dialed in machine.