I'm not an expert by any means, but this just looks wrong! YouTube - Broadway Park Dewatering Trench Footage/Rockin Randall's Ver
Look at MagicMan go. He's a champ. The next job that machine should dig is their graves.
Poor poor machine.
That's so sad. Simple hole in the back of the bucket would have solved that problem.
Hehe that was awesome. I'm pretty sure it was a joke to pick on the video operators of the world.
I watched this a few weeks ago and to say the least I don't approve of his hack/jack leg magic moves. anyone with a little common sense and any mechanical knowledge would not treat a machine this way. The best low cut I can give him, it looks like he's had plenty practice with his magic moves, just on another stick.
that video as been out for some time. "Magic jack off" would be a better name for it.
common sense goes a long way, why not leave a short section of dirt in the trench to stop the water until you get the rest dug out then let the water go then you could actually see the grade in the trench while you were diging! ointhead:Banghead:duh
Wouldn't you like to own a piece of equipment after that guy broke it in for ya.
Oh no he's got it all covered he's got magic after all.
Just a hint of sarcasm.
Can you imagine the Piston on the inside of the cylinder bottoming out, bashing back and forth at that speed. Not to mention the slapping around the pins are doing. The guy can't operate anyway.....one action at a time.... up, slew, down, out, slew, down, ****.
MagicMan:drinkup....:Banghead
Mamma always said, Stupid is as stupid does.
Really!! where?? As they say "nothing drives like a hire machine"
Ron White says, I think its something like "You can't fix STUPID"
know is it just me or is that a utility flag that hes digging that ditch into?
Its funny to watch it really..
I've seen operators on 30 ton machines do the same thing. Ouch!!! Or how about the ones that slam the bucket down with the boom to break up concrete......
I only watched the beginning of it. Yes, he is very rough on the machine, maybe he shouldn't be in the seat. But the guy making the video should pull the operator aside and school him on what he is doing wrong instead of videotaping and making snarky comments to embarrass the guy.
Hmm, think that might be a rental unit? Stuff like that is what scares me from ever buying rental machines.
I don't know, I'm thinkin' get a magic pump.