YouTube - Excavator Accident yippy yippy ki yay!!!! never say whoa at a horse race!!
ya think
If your going to be dumb, you gotta be tough!:duh:beerchug Wear your seatbelt!
A candidate for a darwin award me thinks........
I wonder how he got the rest of it down if he couldn't even get that wall down. Some people.............
Oops
"I can't believe we won the bid" "I know $11,000" "WHAT?" "I said $100,000 and add 10 percent" "OH... i wondered why everyone was laughing at the letting." " and with this you tube video... they are going to be rolling on the floor now"
Sorry Heavy lift but would you explain please...
Why didn't he just pick himself back up? I am not a professional operator, but I do have a little seat time. It doesn't look that difficult? Tim
Dang it, I missed it. The video has been removed already. Any chance someone downloaded it?
This video has been removed by the user
The hoe might have not had the power with the boom way up and stretched out like that. Thats amusing he was even in the seat. You do something like that and don't your seat belt on or a way to brace yourself your going out the window. You don't want to mess around to much with the engine run with no oil since the pickup would no longer be submerged.