Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

This is my Mack Titan!

glenlunberg · 2013-06-11 02:31

I've purchased my truck yesterday. And I'm planning to use it on my new business. It's a used Mack Titan Td713. What do you think of it? Is it good? I want to hear your opinions.

Replies32
  1. #1Scrub Puller2013-06-11 03:45

    Yair . . . ????????????????????????????????????????????

  2. #2The Learner2013-06-11 05:23

    horse power? tri drive? or bogie drive + lazy? gear box? indended use? major missing story to go with the new shiney banger

  3. #3digger242j2013-06-11 07:28

    Gonna use the Mack to haul the Volvo?

  4. #4d9gdon2013-06-11 21:43

    They have Macks in China?

  5. #5CRAFT2013-06-11 21:52

    " LMFAO " ……… glenlunberg : …. Looks like a sweetheart of a rig ! ….. Almost looks like a touch of retro of the Superliner days ….. as asked before "tri-drive ??? "

  6. #6EDGLimited2013-06-11 22:41

    I have to ask, what type of business are you thinking of operating. You do know, that you can only do so much with that particular model don't you......??????

  7. #7Steve Frazier2013-06-11 23:02

    Based on a review of glenlunberg's posts, I have reservations that he has a business or resides in the US. :wink2

  8. #8CRAFT2013-06-11 23:09

    Its funny that you should bring that up Steve ….. because it almost looks to me like a BC spec'd Tri-Drive with the big Boots up front, that is commonly used here to haul Logs ….. or maybe an out of continent truck ??? Steve are Tri-drives even legal to use in the U.S. ???

  9. #9EDGLimited2013-06-11 23:21

    here's the details regarding power, price etc and a few more pics. http://www.usedtruckstogo.com/component/tlsautos/?task=detail&id=59794

  10. #10Steve Frazier2013-06-11 23:39

    I don't know whether they are prohibited or not, but they certainly aren't very common.

  11. #11excavator2013-06-12 02:20

    Yes, tri-drives are legal in the US. They are starting to gain a little popularity on the west coast but not yet as popular as in B.C.

  12. #12digger242j2013-06-12 07:44

    That picture can be found a number of other places on the web as well, but on that site it lists "Country of Origin : New Alexandria, Pennsylvania." There is a Mack dealer there, although a quick look at their site doesn't show this one as part of the inventory. Here's a link to their "truck sales" page though, and if you watch the ongoing slideshow at the bottom, this one comes up a number of times in the rotation: http://www.wattstruckcenter.com/sales.php Actually, if you scroll down quickly enough after you load the page, it's the first slide shown.

  13. #13EDGLimited2013-06-12 08:48

    That was my point, anyone can grab a picture of a truck off the net and claim they bought it. Be interesting to see what he paid for it.

  14. #14glenlunberg2013-06-12 22:47

    Nope. My brother and I have a business that moves vehicles and other heavy equipments near here in our place. I don't have much Idea about our business, but my brother do. I am no expert and therefore I would like to ask for some opinions. That's why I've joined to this forum..

  15. #15glenlunberg2013-06-12 22:49

    Indeed my dear boss.

  16. #16glenlunberg2013-06-12 22:53

    Anyways, since I'm a beginner here, just give me a notice if I didn't follow the rules. Thank you.

  17. #17d9gdon2013-06-12 23:21

    你是一个骗局 Nǐ shì yīgè piànjú

  18. #18EDGLimited2013-06-12 23:29

    What do you plan to do with the Mack. What sort of body are you thinking of fitting to it.

  19. #19digger242j2013-06-13 01:59

    Can you see why there's some skepticism about your credibility? Also, why would some computer guy from Utah be using your avatar? http://arnetminer.org/person/jeff-phillips-639559.html

  20. #20caterpillarmech2013-06-13 06:00

    Now that is funny.

  21. #21EDGLimited2013-06-13 07:27

    Guy's, can you believe that, someone from Utah has gone and used his avatar. What is this world coming too, when someone steals your identity and then pretends to be you on another forum.. tch tch tch.

  22. #22Oxbow2013-06-13 08:10

    Wow digger, you're sharp. I don't know how you found that but I'm impressed, guess that's why you're the ADMINISTRATOR! From the first post of Glenlundberg that I saw I was suspect, but I did not see the danger or harm in his (maybe her's) posts. I wonder if Mr. Phillips would like to know about this?

  23. #23EDGLimited2013-06-13 21:06

    Oxbow, I was going to let Mr. Phillips know about this? Then I thought to myself, what if that's not his avatar either.

  24. #24FSERVICE2013-06-13 22:04

    they don't call him "digger" for nothing!! lol had to say it SORRY :falldownlaugh

  25. #25glenlunberg2013-06-14 00:05

    sorry guys. I just post to my bio that I'm a trucker because I really want to join on this forum. I will going to change my info, and this time is for real. I promise. I just want to see some of amazing trucks and other big equipments here, because I really love to see them. I hope you understand. sorry guys. :notworthy

  26. #26digger242j2013-06-14 02:55

    Thanks. It takes strength of character to admit you've made a mistake, and take the steps to correct it. I have to respect you for that. And I think you'll find that most of our members will be happy to encourage your enthusiasm, if you're just being genuine and being yourself...

  27. #27EDGLimited2013-06-14 06:12

    Welcome back. Forget the past, let's move forward. Feel free to ask any questions, as you have seen, there is plenty of help on this board both from members and admin. The photos will get better as well. I have a few more to upload that will wet your appetite. (have been a bit lazy lately though).

  28. #28Oxbow2013-06-14 07:51

    Besides, I don't believe that there are any rules stating that you must be involved in the construction industry to view, or be a member of the forum. As digger said, I too appreciate the fact that you admitted what you did, but with all the spam and junk that goes on on the internet you can imagine why suspicious posts are closely watched. Enjoy the forum!

  29. #29glenlunberg2013-06-14 22:21

    Thank you. :notworthy

  30. #30glenlunberg2013-06-14 22:24

    Thanks. I will wait for your uploads and future threads.

  31. #31turbo642014-11-14 11:15

    Its like riding a moped, its ok to drive it as long as you don't see anyone you know.

  32. #32MitchSA2014-11-17 06:48

    We use loads of tri drives here in Oz, some macks but mostly Kenworth C500/C510, some twin steers. Some with meritor some with sisu hub reduction, some with signatures and some with QSK19, all with roadrangers,lol.