Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

This kid is good.

CM1995 ยท 2022-06-26 21:02

This kid knows how to run a 953, damn good operator. Kudos. For the ones out West that don't have track loaders this is one of many reasons track loaders are so common on the Eastern side of the US. A 953 is very versatile with skilled hands at the controls.

Replies4
  1. #1skyking12022-06-26 21:23

    For making flat I would take a 6 way any day, but that is me. He certainly made some nice flat!!

  2. #2Welder Dave2022-06-27 01:07

    That's where having your return to dig set just right, using float position in reverse and of course having a good eye lets you do a job like a skid steer/CTL where you can see the cutting edge. I find it difficult when wanting to dig more material and keep it level as you dig. I have a 4 in 1 bucket that makes it even harder. It works good in float when reversing and leveling loose material.

  3. #3DMiller2022-06-27 06:36

    RTD, kind of a cheat, watched Old Guys with a few decades experience on 955s do this with basic machines, just hand eye coordination and EXPERIENCE that I did not develop as not enough time in machine.

  4. #4CM19952022-06-27 08:19

    Hard to turn around with a 6-way dozer on the same pad and load a truck out.