Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

^ this side up^ !!!

crash935 ยท 2006-07-11 22:14

check out the video to the right side of the screen. I thinks its pretty amazing that a web cam on top of one of the local buildings was actually able to catch this ride. http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=57547

Replies4
  1. #1Copenhagen2006-07-11 23:17

    Oops!!!

  2. #2544D102006-07-12 19:17

    Thats crazy, too bad the truck started tipping out of frame. I wonder if he was trying to avoid something in his lane before he comes into view.

  3. #3crash9352006-07-12 19:28

    He got written for excessive speed. that stretch of highway is literally an "S", he made it through the top part of the "S" and was at the bottom part. The driver lives in the area and is familiar with that part of the highway so he should have know better.

  4. #4tylermckee2006-07-12 19:53

    I love how every one just moves to the right and flys past him :laugh