wow- anybody ever see anything like this before? its on ebay right now.-this guy took a chevy silverado 4x4 and a car hauler and combined the two. he leeves in 4 wheel drive because the frnt wheels are the only ones connected to a driveshaft. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...72340&sspagename=ADME:B:WNA:US:1123&viewitem=
I don't even know what to say, thanks for sharing the pics.
One of the local garages had what looked like a roll back on a mid 90s F-350 chassis that was actually a Centerfold flatbed. It was a commercially built flatbed that looked similar to a standard rollback, but the truck folded on a hinge right behind the cab like this one. The hinge was a big triangular gusset on the frame that hung pretty low. I remember seeing him recover a car once and the headlights were pointed down at the roadway. That truck was the only Centerfold rig I can remember seeing.
What can I say ,good example of american ingenuity.
I'd like to have that Fairlane on the back!