Tlx01002 I just pulled all my access covers snd skid pans to clean all the dirt and debris from my D4 Can anyone tell me the specs on the skid pans and associated bolts I think I have 20+/- of what are 2 different diameter bolts which are very rusted and were no fun removing so I cannot determine the thread type I want to run a thread chaser or tap through all the welded in place nuts What thread chaser/tap size and pitch do I need What size bolts are needed for replacement Thanks ahead
Are you talking about the ones in the illustration below.? According to the parts list there are 20 of item #8
yes Also the ones on the front below the radiator and the rear access to the hydraulics I have removed every bolted access on the dozer
Also floor pan and side engine covers
Should I be able to open your drawing and see detail?
No. I just wanted to make sure I was on the correct page. See the attachments. I think that covers everything. If not it's probably about time you treated yourself to a Parts Manual.