I have a Cat 303cr. In the fuel filter door their are there grease nipples (remotes) with ~100 and ~50 written next to them. Does anyone have any idea what they are for? I have tried to hit them with the grease gun and they seem to have no restance.
I would say at least one of them is to grease the slew ring bearing. Another may be to grease the back pin on the boom offset cylinder. Not sure what the other would be for. Just a guess.
Should tell in the operators manual. More than likely they are for the slew ring (2 nipples) and boom swivel ram. Seeing that my operators manual is written in Japanese I am not sure but from the pictures I am gathering that the slew ring is greased in one position and then the machine is slewed 90 degrees and the slew ring is greased again.