I have a Yutani md240c ser#llu0357 the stepper motor has been replaced ,I believe it has wiring problem stepper is irratic and is jerky,would appreciate any help Thanks.
Welcome to HEF roadrdg ……….. Like all other Excavators that use this system, it probably will have to be calibrated now (if this hasn't been done already) …… make sure there is no excessive free play in the cables
Does anyone have the procedure I haven't been able to find a shop manual thanks for the welcome I have several pieces of equipment . Have had good luck repairing them till now.
I have the same problem, and I've also been looking into these stepper motors... http://www.motionmarketplace.com/marketing/stepper-motors/
Good day Folks I am not sure if this is the same as your machine, however I guess the installation principle is much the same, if you would like the complete document you can down load it from excatech.com Kind regards Uffex