Tiger cat 250 log loader stalls when both booms are used at same time and during any steady movement such as rotating Machine there is a constant jerk
You might go to the Forestry Forum, those guys are good on logging equipment, I know that a lot of them have Tiger Cat equipment. I mostly deal with Clark equipment, I come here for const. equipment and there for skidder problems. Hope, no one here gets mad at me for mentioning another site. I'm just one of the old dogs that try to help with the old equipment. I had 23 years at Clark and 9 years at Bell Equipment with three wheeler feller bunchers.
That machine has an anti stall system if I am not mistaken. If it is inop two functions will stall the engine. Low engine horsepower will do the same. I can't seam to recall but also think it has a seperate pump for swing in a closed loop. If this is the case and the the jerk happens in swing and boom function I would concentrate on the pilot control system.