I'm looking pretty seriously at a 1.5 tonne machine and was wondering if there is anybody in North America making a tilt bucket for this size? If not I might have to get somebody to fab one for me.
Same here. I would like to try one out for size on a TB015. and a 24" to 30" bucket for landscape and cleanup.
Yeah I want one for contouring swales, ponds, pools, and other water related type landscaping. I can still do a lot without but it makes so much easier with and less repositioning of the machine.
http://www.equipmentland.com/products/amulet/tiltbucket.shtml
Wow thanks, I added that to my bookmark list.
I know it's been a while since the post,but try http://www.amiattachments.com They'll have an 800 ph # as well.They are out of Ontario.
I have a roto-tilt on my 301.5 and a Helac on my 304. Crippled without them.
I priced a roto tilt for a bobcat hoe and they told me $20,000.They look handy but not that handy
i paid $5400 for the Helac on the 304. Installed and plumbed it myself. did your bobcat already have aux hyd to the end of the stick?
never bought it but the dealer never asked about hydralics just left a message $20000 call if you want one im off to conexpo or some such show.sounded like he new the price was out to lunch and didnt expect a call back.
With the tilt bucket,you don't have the extra weight on the end of the stick all the time like you do with the Roto or Helac.If you don't need the rotation, they work very well.
Hi,I am sps lokesh.I interesting in Tilt buckets.i like uk construction equipment................ The Tilt Bucket has revolutionized how grading and shaping are done! 45 degree tilt in both directions Free Shipping within Continental USA! ====================== Construction Equipments Supplier
In the USA - ceattachments.com. They have 39" to 60" models. ISZ
I would love to get a roto tilt for my E80 Bobcat excavator, but unfortunately I cannot afford one at the moment...maybe one day !! It would make my work so much more easier. ====================== New and Used Plant Machinery