Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tilt Cylinder ID

some1had2doit ยท 2024-10-10 20:58

Hi folks! This tilt cylinder in on my D6d which has an International TD15 blade. I need to put seals in it but the numbers are worn off and it doesn't look like a cat OR an international cylinder! It has a 2.25" rod. Anyone have any guesses?

Replies2
  1. #1Welder Dave2024-10-11 02:24

    A good seal shop could match the seals. It might be best to have a hyd. shop look at it if you've never done cylinder seals. I'm not sure if you're absolutely certain it's an IH blade and cylinder.

  2. #2Mcrafty12024-10-12 06:15

    Just curious, I don't see any signs of leaking out the front end of the cylinder so why do you feel the urgency to reseal it?...is it bypassing within? Sorry I can't help beyond the question. I agree with Welder Dave, it my be a job for an hydraulic shop.